Post in Chat [[ man'php | rules ]]
Last Updated on 03/09/2018
- You are allowed to have a single account.
- You cannot share your account with others.
- Only one account is allowed to be active on an IP at the same time unless it is reported to Staff.
- You cannot create an account for another player.
Bots & Scripts
- You must be in control of your account at all times.
- You cannot use external tools, bots or macros to play the game.
- You cannot use external scripts (including but not limited to using greasemonkey).
- Any bugs found should be reported to staff.
- Do not abuse any bugs that you may find or hear about from other players.
- Using the Post Office or Marketplace as storage will result in the loss of your items.
Out of Game Trading
- If anybody is caught attempting to trade in-game items for anything outside of the game (including but not limited to items and currencies in other games), their account will be banned.
Last Updated on 10/22/2014
Mutes and Warnings
- Warnings: Warnings are issued when a minor chat rule is broken. They do not go on your record and expire after 15 hours.
- Mutes: Mutes are issued when a major chat rule is broken -or- you are warned twice in a 15 hour period.
- Discussions: Discussing mutes and warnings in chat is against the rules. Should you have a question about a mute or warning, you are welcome to whisper the staff member that performed the mute for clarification.
Proper Chat Etiquette
- Obscene language: If you can say it on US daytime network television, you can say it in chat.
- Inappropriate Topics: Inappropriate topics will be judged on a case by case basis. Examples of inappropriate topics can include sexual topics and illicit drug use. In addition, individual topics may be ended prematurely if they get out of hand. Continuing a topic after a GM or Admin has requested a change in topic will result in a mute.
- Harassment: Do not attack other players verbally. If a player asks you to stop talking to or talking about them, respect their request. Failure to do so will result in a mute.
- Slurs: Use of slurs is expressly forbidden. Use of slurs, either directly or indirectly will automatically result in a hefty mute. Repeated use will result in a ban. Slurs include but are not limited to race and sexual orientation.
- Excessive Advertisements: Advertising your trades or guilds can only be done once every fifteen minutes. If you need more than a single line per advertisement, use the appropriate forum section.
- English Only: Since it is impossible to moderate hundreds of languages, Amaranthine only allows for English in chat. The usage of common words or phrases such as 'hola' or 'guten tag' can be used, but should be used sparingly.
- Spam: The chat has basic built in spam protection. Intentionally bypassing the spam protection will result in a mute. Some examples of spam that is not filtered include:
→ Excessive use of capital letters.
→ Excessive use of emotes (more than three concurrent or more than five in a sentence).
- External links are not allowed in World, Trade, Help and Auction chat.
- Providing direction to external sites is mutable. An example of this includes "Go to Google Images and search for ....".
- External links in Guild chat and Whispers are allowed but are subject to the following restriction. The posting of pornographic links in Guild chat and whispers will result in the loss of chat privileges or the removal of your account if they are reported.